The Port of Inverness is operated as a Trust Port under the control of Inverness Harbour Trust which was constituted by an Act of Parliament in 1847. It is one of Scotland’s most sheltered natural deep water harbours, lying seven miles south-west of Chanonry Point in the Inverness Firth. The Port has a recorded history dating back to 1249 making it one of the oldest continuous businesses operating in the Highlands.

Harbour Master

Name Ken MacLean
Organisation Port of Inverness
Phone 01463 715715
Email hm@portofinverness.co.uk

Business Manager

Name Sinclair Browne
Organisation Port of Inverness
Phone 01463 715715
Phone sinclair@portofinverness.co.uk

Related ports