The old harbour was first built between 1912 and 1917. Until 1968 it was an all-purpose fish and transport harbour and the biggest port in Iceland. In 1968 the transport operations were moved from there to the so-called Sundahöfn area. The old harbour is now undergoing comprehensive alterations.

Commercial Manager

Name General Contact
Organisation Associated Icelandic Ports
Phone +354 525 8900
Email hofnin@faxaports.is

Related ports